This was an easy post to comment on. I browsed the others this month, and what stood out to me is that trading clothes for kids rather than buying new ones every three months is a great idea; you'll probably save a lot if you do that! I always thought, when I have kids, that they're gonna be in whatever's warm and comfy until they're old enough to notice they're also raggedy haha.
Love you! I only think of good topics to write about when I'm driving or in bed or something...
1 comment:
Why so glum, chum?
This was an easy post to comment on. I browsed the others this month, and what stood out to me is that trading clothes for kids rather than buying new ones every three months is a great idea; you'll probably save a lot if you do that! I always thought, when I have kids, that they're gonna be in whatever's warm and comfy until they're old enough to notice they're also raggedy haha.
Love you! I only think of good topics to write about when I'm driving or in bed or something...
Post a Comment