Thursday, December 9, 2010

Food I want right now

I'm having serious blog writer's block. Probably the reason no one reads it. Because there ain't nothin hea

All I can think about when I try to think of somethingto write is this:

1. Nachos. Big pile of them. Like from Bobby Byrne's with cheese salsa lettuce tomatoes olives chives sour cream & BEEF mmmmm

2. Chocolate chip cookies. I made them fresh a few weeks ago (break n bake of course) and now I want more. A la mode! Vanilla bean!

3. Clam Chowder with a ridiculous amount of hot sauce in it. And a warm roll to dip dip

4. Italian Sub. With everything on it. Drowned in oil & vinegar. As salty & greasy as they come. With extra cheeeeeese.

5. Jalapeno poppers- haven't had those in forever and they're soooooooo good.



Good thing I'm broke or I'd be obese!!!

1 comment:

jessalyn said...

p.s. hot sauce in your clam chowder? really? sorry- can't get on board with that one...