Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So I stop writing the same things on little pieces of paper…

I make to do lists all the time & I get a lot done, but I always have these recurring long-term projects, ideas of things I can try, or things that I just never actually get to doing, so I thought I’d write them here and reference when I need to…

 

projects to finish-

1. get all my stuff off my old laptops so i can throw them away and never have them in my life ever again

 

2. put my life’s worth of photos into albums… this one is really daunting for some reason and I keep telling myself I only have to work on it for half an hour per week and it won’t sit on my list for several more years but I’m having a hard time starting.

 

ideas i have…

create an etsy store for my jewelry creations

sell old stuff and clothes on ebay ( I even have a mannequin already to model my clothes!)

find a cool meal planning chart either online or in microsoft office so I can better plan my food each week

 

things i never get around to doing…

 

bring clothes to the tailor.. i have an awesome pair of brown cords, a gray pencil skirt, and a few other things that i will never ever wear until I get them altered. I try to tell myself I’m not allowed to buy any new clothes until I get this done and wear those items at least once but I don’t stick to my own ultimatums..

 

bring sneakers to the cleaners! I hate cleaning sneakers & saw a sign at a local dry cleaners that they do that so I keep meaning to bring my cruddy ones there & buy new shiny laces.. Sure beats dishing out $50+ on new kicks!

 

 

 

Also on a side note I really want to try hot yoga like in a 100 degree room because my friend was telling my it makes you really way more flexible being in the heat and I think I would enjoy that. But there’s nowhere in town that does it! I would have to drive like 45 minutes so we’ll see…

No comments: