It seems as if breast implants have been making a lot of headlines lately. The latest one is by far the most disturbing. This girl in Texas raised money to get breast augmentation surgery by PRETENDING TO HAVE CANCER. She told everyone she had breast cancer, and even shaved her head to make it look like she was losing her hair from chemotherapy treatments. The nice folks down in Texas raised funds to help her out, and what does she do? She gets herself boobies. And is alive. And healthy. I feel bad for her kids. She better move far away, dye her hair, and change her name because she has pissed a lot of people off. That is, after her jail time.
Usually I would go into a rant here. But this is so bad that my ranting won't even be necessary.
Another sickening story- This lady in Whales caught her husband chatting with and trying to meet up with young girls online by pretending to be a schoolgirl. She suspected he was doing so, so she set up in the other room and chatted with him on the computer, and then he tried to get her to meet somewhere for sex. Instead of confronting him, she called police, and he was arrested! You go girl! I love that. She did the right thing. I would probably be so angry if my husband did that, I wouldn't be able to control myself and would probably run into the other room with a frying pan like a crazy lady. And, of course, kick him in the nuts. A lot. Then I would get arrested.
I think calling the police was a great move on her part, and although he somehow did not get jail time, it makes his punishment that much worse. Public shame is a bitch, David Roberts!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi! I found your blog through Rowan - we were both tagged by her. I love the way you write - funny, direct, honest! I will be back! Sarah x
Post a Comment